Zero emissions: Wacker Neuson makes change easier
- Extension of the zero-emissions portfolio: first reversible battery-powered plate APU3050e
- Electrification of other product groups
- Easy changeover to electric machines #to changeatgreen
Wacker Neuson makes the #changeover easy for you: the zero-emission range ranges from battery-powered rammers and plates, an internal vibrator system for concrete consolidation to electric dumpers, wheel loaders and excavators. There are many arguments in favor of using battery-powered machines and equipment from Wacker Neuson:
- With the complete portfolio, the CO2-free construction site is already a reality today with Wacker Neuson. #to changeatgreen
- Zero-emission solutions from Wacker Neuson are extremely quiet. This makes them ideal for working in noise-sensitive areas such as around healthcare facilities or on night-time construction sites in the city centre. #to changeatthe silence
- Without direct exhaust emissions, operators and the construction site are protected. Thus, many work steps are problem-free even in poorly ventilated surroundings. #to changeatzero
- Our zero-emission construction equipment can be started easily at the press of a button, is intuitive to use and operates powerfully. #to changeateasy
- Electric motors are particularly low-maintenance and extremely efficient. Thus, electric machines guarantee low operating and energy costs and offer a wide range of applications. #to changeateconomic
At the fair, visitors can experience for themselves how easy it is to switch suppliers. The popular electric wheel loader WL20e has already been in series production since 2015 and is presented in Bauma in the third generation with a powerful rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Customers will be able to choose from three battery versions in the future. Another novelty: a fully enclosed cabin. The machine can therefore be used all year round – an advantage in terms of efficiency and comfort. Wacker Neuson presents an absolute novelty in the world of construction equipment: the first battery-powered reversible vibratory plate with direct drive system on the market, which again expands the application spectrum of battery-powered plates. Switching to the direction of travel takes place via the proven hydraulic adjustment, as on conventional models. The APU3050e vibratory plate with a working width of 50 centimeters and a centrifugal force of 30 kilonewtons is characterized by its maneuverability and, thanks to the lowest design height of all reversible vibratory plates, is best suited on the market for also use in narrow trenches. Wacker Neuson has also electrified a new product group, which significantly rounds off the portfolio.
In addition to new and proven products from the zero-emission series, the fair also presents services related to electrical machinery. This includes, for example, rental offers, special financing options as well as the electrification of the construction site infrastructure.
More information available at stand FN.915