New Trimble base station enables office-to-field connections
At the heart of all GPS / GNSS site monitoring and machine automation is a base station, and Trimble has introduced a new one. The RT750 improves performance for more reliable and precise positioning in the field. The unit broadcasts real-time kinematic corrections (RTK) for everything from seismic surveys and surveillance, civil construction and agriculture.
TrimbleFeatures and Benefits Include:
- Improved performance under difficult GNSS conditions.
- A built-in LTE modem that provides connections to the Internet, making it easy to extend range anywhere with cellular coverage.
- The modem also gives you remote access and management, delivery of alerts and email notifications, and data transfer between the field and the office.
- Combined with Trimble 4D Control real-time monitoring software, users can capture high-frequency 3D positions for alarms and motion reports.
- Multiple communication methods give customers flexibility in how they deploy their surveillance system.
âThe R750 offers dramatically improved satellite tracking and connectivity, while also delivering a dramatically improved user experience,â said Scott Crozier, vice president of Trimble Construction Field Solutions. âThe ability to manage the base station remotely and receive status notifications on the unit in the office reduces downtime and the need to travel to the site. The new Trimble R750 is a game-changer, especially for users who manage base stations remotely. Locations. “
The R750 is available to order now from Trimble channel partners.