Global Prefabricated Building Industry 2021-2026
Dublin, December 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report “Prefabricated Buildings – Global Market Trajectory and Analysis” has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
Global Prefabricated Building Market To Reach $ 153.7 Billion By 2026
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global prefabricated building market, estimated at US $ 106.1 billion in 2020, is expected to reach a revised size of US $ 153.7 billion by 2026, with a CAGR 6.4% over the analysis period. Panel Systems, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.2% to $ 61.9 billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, the growth of the Skeleton Systems segment is readjusted to a revised CAGR of 5.8% for the next 7 year period. This segment currently represents a 22.9% share of the global prefabricated building market.
The US market is estimated at $ 20.2 billion in 2021, while China is expected to reach $ 38.2 billion by 2026
The prefabricated building market in the United States is estimated at US $ 20.2 billion in 2021. The country currently accounts for an 18.3% share of the global market. China, the world’s second-largest economy, is expected to reach an estimated market size of US $ 38.2 billion in 2026, with a CAGR of 7.9% during the analysis period. Other notable geographic markets include Japan and Canada, each forecasting 4.9% and 5.1% growth, respectively, over the analysis period. In Europe, Germany is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 5.5% while the rest of the European market (as defined in the study) will reach $ 41.4 billion by the end of the period. ‘to analyse.
The market is driven by factors such as reduced construction time required, cost savings, office requirements in emerging SEZs, increasing real estate investments, rapid urbanization, growing demand for alternative approaches construction and the temporary and immediate needs of the industrial sector. . The market is also benefiting from the growing attention of customers for CO2 reduction, green building and waste reduction. In addition, expanding construction and infrastructure markets in Asia and increasing investments in real estate around the world are also driving the growth of the market.
Market development is expected to be in line with growing housing and real estate markets around the world, with immense growth opportunities likely to emerge from GCC and Asia-Pacific regions. The growing awareness of the advantages of prefabricated buildings among people and their growing acceptance also bodes well for the growth of the market. In addition, the increase in renovation activities aimed at improving the aesthetic value of buildings as well as their construction value supports the demand for prefabricated buildings. Rising disposable income levels are stimulating new home construction activity, which is also fueling interest in prefabricated buildings.
There is a growing demand for prefabricated products available in various sizes and shapes. Prefabricated metal products are used for various decorative architectural requirements in buildings. The demand for industrial modular buildings is increasing due to the significant advantages of off-site construction, such as greater flexibility, faster completion of projects, cost effectiveness, greener and safer construction, and feasibility in locations. remote places.
Cellular Systems Segment to Reach $ 37.9 Billion by 2026
In the global cellular systems segment, the United States, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will lead the estimated 6.4% CAGR for this segment. These regional markets representing a combined market size of US $ 19.5 billion in 2020 will reach a projected size of US $ 30.2 billion by the end of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing countries in this group of regional markets. Led by countries like Australia, India and South Korea, the Asia-Pacific market is expected to reach $ 4.5 billion by 2026, while Latin America will grow at a CAGR of 7.4% during the analysis period.
Selected Competitors (Total 272 featured)
- Abtech, Inc.
- Astron Buildings SA
- BlueScope Buildings North America, Inc.
- Kirby Building Systems, LLC
- Lindal Cedar Houses
- Modular Engineering Co.
- Niko Prefab Building Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- By Kut International
- International Red Sea Company
- Schulte Building Systems, Inc.
- Skyline Champion Corporation
- Solid Partition Systems Inc.
- Vardhman Prefab Building System
- WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings Corp.
Key topics covered
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic and looming global recession: 2020 marked as a year of disruption and transformation
- Offsite production and prefabrication gain traction amid COVID-19
- An introduction to prefabricated buildings
- Variables Affecting the Cost of Manufactured Homes
- Prefabricated / modular / panel houses
- Benefits and challenges
- Global Market Outlook and Outlook
- Select the trends that influence the market
- Regional analysis
- Competitive scenario
- Recent market activity
- Select global brands
2. FOCUS ON CERTAIN PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS AND FACTORS
- Rising global population drives demand for affordable housing
- Urbanization: a major engine of growth
- Expanding middle-class population bodes well for future growth
- Prefabricated to solve major construction industry problems
- Prefabricated houses: a palliative solution for emergency housing
- The global trend of âgreen constructionâ bodes well for the prefabricated market
- Key Factors Promoting the Future Adoption of Green Building Practices Among Contractors in North America: Ranked in Order of Importance
- Growing adoption of BIM increases adoption of model-driven prefabrication
- 3D printing improves the prefabrication process
- The corporate sector relies on a prefabricated model for office space needs
- Educational institutions invest in prefabricated buildings
- Prefabricated buildings are gaining ground in the healthcare sector
- Industrial companies take a prefabricated approach
- Military sector: one of the main adopters of the prefabricated model
- The contribution of the agricultural sector to income remains high
- The prefabricated model is fully sufficient for the construction needs of the site
- Metal Roofing Systems Detect Robust Opportunities
- Optimally designed steel frame buildings gain traction
- Public misconceptions hamper widespread adoption of prefabricated housing
4. WORLD MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total number of profiled companies: 272
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/14zm9r