Driving global industries towards digitalization and sustainability
HANNOVER, Germany, May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Midea Industrial Technology showcased innovative automation and green energy products from its two industrial automation brands Servotronix and Hiconics at Booth B38/3, Hall 11.
“We hope to leverage Hannover Messe for deeper exchanges with partners and customers from the global industrial community,” said Diego Fu, Vice Chairman of Midea Group and Chairman of Midea Industrial Technology. “I am fully committed to helping vertical industries transform and reduce carbon dioxide emissions with our cutting-edge technologies and solutions.”
Servotronix introduces four product types, providing industries with new custom motion control options:
- Motion controller: High-performance multi-axis motion controllers, programming software and related I/O, best represented by the softMC703, have rich programming functions and have been successfully applied in many fields of automation and control. robotics. The upgraded softMC can be seamlessly integrated with Servotronix servo motors and motor systems, providing a complete motion solution across all nine major industry sectors.
- High performance servo driver: Taking CDHDCDHD2 to represent, advantages such as its excellent servo performance, ultra-high power density, simple commissioning and abundant functions are combined into one, providing high performance servo motors which are also extremely profitable.
- Rotary servo system: The superior performance servo system is composed of Servotronix’s BDHDE servo motor and PRHD2 series rotary servo motor. Its cost-effective servo system includes Dorna’s DS2P servo motor and DM1 series rotary servo motor, providing high and reliable performance and stability.
- CDLB single-axis robot: Compared with screw guide rail, single axis robot based on CDLB linear drive servo solution has superior direct drive performance and better parameters including higher precision, higher speed, longer stroke and lower noise level.
Hiconics helps the steel, petrochemical, chemical, mining, building materials, textile and paper industries towards sustainable development:
- Wintert Series Water Cooled VFD: The modular hardware design and advanced software features of the HIVERT series make the water-cooled VFD suitable for a variety of applications, including harsh environments.
- HV4 Medium Voltage VFD: An energy saving and efficiency improvement solution achieved through motor frequency and voltage control.
- HIC530 Low Voltage General VFD: Integrated sensorless vector control and V/F control can be widely used in applications that have high requirements for items such as speed control, torque response speed, and low frequency outputs.
To date, Midea Industrial Technology has established 27 R&D centers around the world and accumulated more than 5,500 authorized patents.
SOURCE Midea Group