AAPEX Presents The Repair Shop Seat Webinar Series
AAPEX presents an eight-part webinar series on the Repair Shop Headquarters to provide technical training and management content for shop owners and shop managers. The free webinars, produced by ShopOwner and Tire Review, will be offered twice a month in April, May, June and September, with the first webinar on Monday, April 11 to address ADAS: Diagnosing False Activations and Warnings.
Click here to read more
Each 45-minute webinar will begin at 2 p.m. EDT. To attend, store staff can register today and select any or all of the webinars. All sessions will be recorded and accessible to everyone who registers, including those unable to attend. As a thank you for your participation, 50 randomly selected entrants will receive a $10 Amazon gift card (see full contest rules).
Additional webinars on the schedule include:
- April 18: ADAS is not coming – it’s here
- May 9: Undercar: Advanced Alignment Diagnostics for Electric Power Steering and ADAS
- May 23: Hire and retain great employees
- June 15: No-Code Driving Diagnostic Strategies for BMW, Mercedes and VW/Audi
- June 28: Service Advisors: Customer Satisfaction Starts with Communication
- September 7: Navigation in the rapids
- September 19: Under the Hood: Stop/Start System Diagnostics
The Repair Shop HQ webinar series will lead into AAPEX 2022 being held Tuesday, November 1 through Thursday, November 3 at the Venetian Expo and Caesars Forum Conference Center in Las Vegas.
AAPEX officially introduced the repair shop headquarters in 2021 as a dedicated space on the show to meet the needs of maintenance and repair professionals. The area, located on Level 1 of The Venetian Expo, includes Joe’s Garage – a store built with 10 fully equipped bays for product and equipment demonstrations – and four training rooms for technical and business management sessions. It will also include the new transmission suppliers section, as well as dedicated sections for diagnostics/telematics, alternative fuels, tire service and tools and equipment.